13 Publicaciones
grow_darnit ha empezado una conversación
actinidia cutting rooted...from the wrong end. Now what? - Hi! I have a couple of questions and I really hope someone with more experience with rooting actinidia can help me out. 4 week ago I trimmed... Leer más
    3 comentarios
grow_darnit ha empezado una conversación
Actinidia cuttings rooted...from the wrong end - Hi! I have a couple of questions and I really hope someone with more experience with rooting actinidia can help me out. 4 week ago I trimme... Leer más
    3 comentarios
grow_darnit ha empezado una conversación
clematis in bloom (pic) - Just wanted to share some pictures. Enjoy! Pink Fantasy and V. V. http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/wendtnina/clematis/?action=view&... Leer más
    4 comentarios
grow_darnit ha empezado una conversación
Late blight in May? Help! - After a very nice and toasty April (we were in the 70s and even 80s most of the time) we had two horrible cold and rainy weeks in May. We ha... Leer más
    6 comentarios
grow_darnit ha empezado una conversación
onions about to get tilled - can they be saved? - Hi! Every year I take a plot at the community garden. The plots get tilled by the city every spring, about mid-April. Yesterday I drove by a... Leer más
    3 comentarios
grow_darnit ha empezado una conversación
How is Superior plum with diseases? - Hi! I'm thinking about ordering a Superior plum from Raintree. I noticed that none of their plums have the disease resistance symbol, I'm gu... Leer más
    3 comentarios
grow_darnit ha empezado una conversación
newbie question: take in now or later - Hello, I am new to figs - I got my first one (Atreano) this spring. I put it in a pot and burried the pot in the rose garden. I guess it li... Leer más
    7 comentarios
grow_darnit ha empezado una conversación
    3 comentarios
grow_darnit ha empezado una conversación
Arctic Queen seedlings pics - Two years ago I collected seeds from my Arctic Queen to grow indoors. I had way too many, so I used a half of them and then burried the rest... Leer más
    1 comentario
grow_darnit ha empezado una conversación
black currant - how tall? - How tall will these varieties get? Ben Lomond, Black Down, Laxton's Giant, Swedish Black. The black currant bush I grow now is maybe 3 feet ... Leer más
    20 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...