4 Publicaciones
Grace Lim ha empezado una conversación
Opinions on screening succ mix? - I’ve looked around and apparently there’s quite a few people who screen their succulent mix and quite a few who don’t, and on both sides the... Leer más
    15 comentarios
Grace Lim ha empezado una conversación
Sieving pumice? - Took a good look at Amazon and found this cool thing : https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008B0TJAI/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&am... Leer más
    7 comentarios
Grace Lim ha empezado una conversación
Best pot for a succulent? - I know this may be a silly question but I haven’t rly found a good answer for it. They say succulents should be grown in a pot slightly wide... Leer más
    14 comentarios
Grace Lim ha empezado una conversación
Similar to Gritty Mix? - Hi there! Very very new to plants and gardening in general. Recently got 2 succulents and have been trying to find a good soil mix for them.... Leer más
    45 comentarios