8 Publicaciones
Liz Miller ha empezado una conversación
Blank wall! New kitchen "echos" after the redo - I'm intimidated by a big blank wall. We love our new kitchen but all of the hard surfaces amplify talking and TV noise. We don't want to cov... Leer más
1 me gusta    7 comentarios
Liz Miller ha empezado una conversación
Colors of California - wall and accent advice? - Asking the experts: I'm trying to choose a color for the walls and ceiling to match my kitchen granite and cabinet sample. Gold/honey walls ... Leer más
    12 comentarios
Liz Miller ha empezado una conversación
Advice on stainless, curved glass 36" island hood? - Not too expensive, not too cheap, to complement my BOSCH range top but not block the views in my newly opened kitchen both inside and garden... Leer más
    1 comentario
Liz Miller ha empezado una conversación
What's the consensus on today's downdraft vents? (I'm almost afraid to ask.) Our new open kitchen will bring the outdoors in with a big bay ... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Liz Miller ha empezado una conversación
Would love a bay window over the sink in my new kitchen. Have contractor's quote for labor but need price for the window itself and I can't ... Leer más
    1 comentario
Liz Miller ha empezado una conversación
Remodeling kitchen now, want to maximize resale value but not for another 5-7 years. Realtor advises, "keep it neutral" and suggests cream, ... Leer más
    8 comentarios
Liz Miller ha empezado una conversación
"Granite or better" counter tops, on our kitchen design plan. So what's better and why?
    2 comentarios
Liz Miller ha empezado una conversación
How do I choose the right colors for my new kitchen granite tops and cabinets? I have light oak hardwood floors and white appliances (but wa... Leer más
    1 comentario