4 Publicaciones
flyerinsf ha empezado una conversación
Metal Fabricator? - Gorgeous details in this stair system -- so clever with the slot for the treads, the set screws holding the balusters in place. So well exec... Leer más
    1 comentario
flyerinsf ha empezado una conversación
fascinating countertop design - Gorgeous work! I'm curious is there is any sub-surface under the countertop material? if not (it doesn't appear to be) I'm surprised it can ... Leer más
1 me gusta    1 comentario
flyerinsf ha empezado una conversación
Purpose for grass? - We're considering a very similar design for a staircase - open underneath like this - and was just commenting to the architect how the zig-z... Leer más
    Comentar
flyerinsf ha empezado una conversación
Who fabricated your stair stringers? - I've been studying this "zig-zag" type of stair stringer and this has to be one of the finest executions I've seen.... Beautiful precision ... Leer más
    1 comentario