36 Publicaciones
floorwalker IN zone 5b/6 ha empezado una conversación
Secret Sans Growth Ingredient - You gotta have the right amount of cats in your sans soil!
3 me gustas    5 comentarios
floorwalker IN zone 5b/6 ha empezado una conversación
The Rare Grey Cat Sans - Not my cat or Sans. But, I like 'em!
2 me gustas    8 comentarios
floorwalker IN zone 5b/6 ha empezado una conversación
Some Rescued...Some Almost Forgotten Beauties - A beautiful 32in for $5 I found at Kroger's An odd, slender piece of what I assume was a larger leaf. (Look to the left for the leaf. You... Leer más
4 me gustas    1 comentario
floorwalker IN zone 5b/6 ha empezado una conversación
And so, it begins.... - Just received these three beauties. The pictures below are from the seller. All the way from California to Indiana, arriving in great... Leer más
3 me gustas    3 comentarios
floorwalker IN zone 5b/6 ha empezado una conversación
Water Temperatrure - Merry Christmas all! A quick winter watering question... Is it okay to use slightly warm water during the winter? All the room temp water I... Leer más
    9 comentarios
floorwalker IN zone 5b/6 ha empezado una conversación
Potting Routine For Sansevieria Silbersee Received By Mail - Just got these Sansevieria Silbersee beauties from e-Bay: Should I put them in one pot? Or, three different pots? Should I water right... Leer más
2 me gustas    29 comentarios
floorwalker IN zone 5b/6 ha empezado una conversación
Larry John's Nursery News - Click HERE for information about this e-bay seller.
    Comentar
floorwalker IN zone 5b/6 ha empezado una conversación
Unbraiding A Sans - I was thinking of getting this plant. Or, one like it, from E-Bay. Can it be unbraided?
    3 comentarios
floorwalker IN zone 5b/6 ha empezado una conversación
2 me gustas    2 comentarios
floorwalker IN zone 5b/6 ha empezado una conversación
Cherry Stone Grit #2 3/16" - I am currently using a 50/50 Cactus/Perlite mix. After doing some research, I'm leaning toward using Cherry Stone Grit #2 instead of the pe... Leer más
    10 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...