120 Publicaciones
Paul MI ha empezado una conversación
ID request -- location southern MI - Coming up in some pots on my balcony. Very tiny flowers.
    8 comentarios
Paul MI ha empezado una conversación
Growing a H. moscheutos from a cutting? - So my folks have a Hibiscus Lord Baltimore that is getting muscled out by a couple of pines. I can't dig it out because of the tree roots. ... Leer más
    1 comentario
Paul MI ha empezado una conversación
do you think I paid too much? - So went to Lowes for some potting soil. And since I was already there, decided to look the plant offerings in the "death row" sec... Leer más
    Comentar
Paul MI ha empezado una conversación
LED tube only works installed upside down -- why? - HI folks! I come seeking en"light"enment and, if I'm really lucky, a simple cheap solution. So I have a lot of plants in my home.... Leer más
    1 comentario
Paul MI ha empezado una conversación
Planning on growing anything interesting on your balcony this year? - Always interesting to see some of the more unique plants or set-ups folks have.
    Comentar
Paul MI ha empezado una conversación
    3 comentarios
Paul MI ha empezado una conversación
Happy Meleagris gallopavo day to all the US'ers! - Take some time today to find a few quite moments to reflect on all you have to be thankful for.
    1 comentario
Paul MI ha empezado una conversación
Chubby lil devil - So last year, I think it was, Wendy was kind enough to disseminate some extra Pachypodium seeds she had. She sent me some P. gracilius seeds... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Paul MI ha empezado una conversación
Hosta same size as Rainforest Sunrise? - So in search of a white and green that will get to be about the same size as RS. I would like to have it in the same bed to provide some con... Leer más
    8 comentarios
Paul MI ha empezado una conversación
A Q for you morning glory growers... - So have mg's in a planter by the railing of my balcony which faces east. Plants are growing well -- though a bit behind where they ought to... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...