15 Publicaciones
fancyapplesauce ha empezado una conversación
Ficus Elastica Burgundy Rubber Plant - Hello, I’ve had my ficus plant for a few years now. Despite my neglect, the plant has persevered. I’m trying very hard to bring back my plan... Leer más
    Comentar
fancyapplesauce ha empezado una conversación
Hoya Kerrii - Black Spots - Hello, My Hoya Kerrii started off as one of those cute leaf in a pot type plants that are usually not known to grow. To my surprise, it has ... Leer más
    3 comentarios
fancyapplesauce ha empezado una conversación
State of Fiddle Leaf Fig - I have had my fiddle leaf fig for about four years now. I haven’t always been the best plant mom, though I have always made the effort to wa... Leer más
1 me gusta    5 comentarios
fancyapplesauce ha empezado una conversación
Mold on soil? - Hi! This morning I noticed two yellow/tan circles in one of my heirloom tomato pots. It looked like mold. There was also some white substanc... Leer más
    1 comentario
fancyapplesauce ha empezado una conversación
Hi. I purchased a herringbone prayer plant in February. It was doing really well at my house. It was growing tons and was really happy. Late... Leer más
    1 comentario
fancyapplesauce ha empezado una conversación
Name this trailing darling! - HI! Please name this cute little trailing plant. Please and thank you! :)
    12 comentarios
fancyapplesauce ha empezado una conversación
Please name this plant! - Hi! Saw this beautiful plant at the Los Angeles Flower Mart - am wondering if somebody could tell me the name of it! Please and thank you!
    1 comentario
fancyapplesauce ha empezado una conversación
Please name this plant! - Hi! Does anyone know the name of this beautiful plant? Please and thank you! :)
    2 comentarios
fancyapplesauce ha empezado una conversación
Prayer plant help - Hi! I am struggling with my prayer plant. My plant had been doing very well, growing all the time, showcasing beautiful leaves. Recently, al... Leer más
    5 comentarios
fancyapplesauce ha empezado una conversación
Name this plant! - Hi! I saw this lovely plant on Instagram and would love to know what it is. Please and thank you!
1 me gusta    6 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...