8 Publicaciones
Ellen ha empezado una conversación
Size of "Bright Boats" Outdoor Art - The measurement for this piece shows it is 40" Wide and 30" High, yet the picture looks the opposite - 30" Wide by 40" High. Can you verify ... Leer más
    1 comentario
Ellen ha empezado una conversación
Bathroom - What is the countertop? Thank you.
    3 comentarios
Ellen ha empezado una conversación
Viewing idea books sent to my email - When I opened my last idea book it asked if I wanted to view as an app or a web page. I chose the app, but don't care for it. How can I go... Leer más
    1 comentario
Ellen ha empezado una conversación
What are the cabinets? This kitchen is stunning!
2 me gustas    2 comentarios
Ellen ha empezado una conversación
The floor is beautiful - what type of wood and stain? Thank you.
1 me gusta    11 comentarios
Ellen ha empezado una conversación
Can you tell me the name of the granite on the white cabinet side? Thank you.
    Comentar
Ellen ha empezado una conversación
What wood and stain are these floors? Thanks. ek
    2 comentarios
Ellen ha empezado una conversación
I like the idea of using the bookmarklet but haven't been able to drag the icon up to the bookmarks bar which I have opened. Any suggestion... Leer más
    6 comentarios