10 Publicaciones
Wendy Stout ha empezado una conversación
I have a comment for the website designers. Right now I am looking at photos for laundry rooms. There are almost 15,000 pictures. You show m... Leer más
    Comentar
Wendy Stout ha empezado una conversación
Need help choosing gray window trim color - I am getting ready to paint the trim around my kitchen/dining room windows. I have chosen light gray. One window is over the stainless steel... Leer más
    Comentar
Wendy Stout ha empezado una conversación
Are glass tiles still in style? - I bought 4 boxes of glass tile squares to put on the back wall of a large shower 4 years ago at the Habitat for Humanity Restore. We are in ... Leer más
    10 comentarios
Wendy Stout ha empezado una conversación
Kitchen island - I welcome all comments for my kitchen design. Primarily I have a question about the island. We gutted the downstairs. The kitchen area is go... Leer más
    7 comentarios
Wendy Stout ha empezado una conversación
Tile design - I have designed a shower wall for a large shower. But I am rethinking my choice. This is an upstairs master suite or room for company. It w... Votar ahora
    8 comentarios    12 votos
Wendy Stout ha empezado una conversación
2 me gustas    Comentar
Wendy Stout ha empezado una conversación
Need design help for ceiling treatment - My husband and I are doing all the work transforming a 1200 sq foot country cottage that was really one room with add-on after mismatched ad... Leer más
    1 comentario
Wendy Stout ha empezado una conversación
Want to do faux concrete on shower wall - I took a class on making counter tops (from Granicrete). You trowel on concrete, then faux paint it to look like any stone you want. ( I am... Leer más
    5 comentarios
Wendy Stout ha empezado una conversación
Objective HVAC recommendation? - We are building a 1 1/2 story dual generation home in Oklahoma. The upstairs and downstairs will have separate HVAC. Upstairs is going to be... Leer más
    14 comentarios
Wendy Stout ha empezado una conversación
Splash of Chistmas color. - My husband and I are doing all the work to rebuild our house. We had an old farmhouse. We started demo-ing the bad stuff - and it turned out... Leer más
    5 comentarios