11 Publicaciones
eflambert ha empezado una conversación
What a good color match? - I created an acent wall with this paper-Woven Trellis Wallpaper egg blue. Now, Iam stuck on what color should I paint the walls? White is ... Leer más
1 me gusta    5 comentarios
eflambert ha empezado una conversación
Finishing our dining room - Just moved into a new house . We need some help finishing our dining room . Currently have a Duncan Phyfe dining table. While this has a... Leer más
    3 comentarios
eflambert ha empezado una conversación
Can't have coffee.... without a table - We added this great rug, the sofa and chairs are inplace, but now we need a coffee table. Can use some design help in selecting a table. We ... Leer más
    8 comentarios
eflambert ha empezado una conversación
Wood floors- 2nd level - We are having our 1st floor sanded and repaired. We would like to stain them. We are planning on removing the runner up the stairs and would... Leer más
    2 comentarios
eflambert ha empezado una conversación
Kitchen Rug assistance - We finally updated our kitchen. Because we added 1 lower cabinet, it pushed the peninsula back by 8 inches. I need to add a rug to cover the... Leer más
    4 comentarios
eflambert ha empezado una conversación
What's missing - Upholstered these chairs with a beautiful gold Greek key fabric. However now they look dull. What can I do to spice these up? Colors in the... Leer más
    3 comentarios
eflambert ha empezado una conversación
Window treatments - I would like to change or update the window treatments. The room is a bit stiff,structured and needs some softness. I was thinking of adding... Leer más
1 me gusta    12 comentarios
eflambert ha empezado una conversación
Something is missing? - The pieces are in place, but it doesn't feel like they are pulled together. Feels like just furniture in a room. How can I finish off the r... Leer más
    34 comentarios
eflambert ha empezado una conversación
Pulling it all together - We have the staples: sofa, chairs and rug, but how do we pull it all together? The room looks and feels a bit cold or staged. We would like ... Leer más
    1 comentario
eflambert ha empezado una conversación
Looking for assistance in pulling it all together - This is our media room. Looking for ideas to finish this room off and pull it all together. Lighting next to couch? Ideas on new blinds or s... Leer más
    5 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...