9 Publicaciones
D Sutton ha empezado una conversación
How can I hide this unseemly HVAC unit in my laundry room? - Almost done with my renovation, and have to figure out what to do with the laundry room. The main air handler and coil unit is positioned in... Leer más
    28 comentarios
D Sutton ha empezado una conversación
Do I have to change out these older brass/mirror closet doors? - Renovating a late 1970s home in Scottsdale, AZ, and nearing the end of the project. I have avoided replacing the original brass metal framed... Leer más
    12 comentarios
D Sutton ha empezado una conversación
Looking for ideas for master closet renovation. Is this acceptable? - Now that mom has moved out of the family home and it is no longer needed, I have been working on a renovation and I'm almost complete. The h... Leer más
    14 comentarios
D Sutton ha empezado una conversación
Looking for ideas for master closet renovation. Is this acceptable? - Now that mom has moved out of the family home and it is no longer needed, I have been working on a renovation and I'm almost complete. The h... Leer más
    1 comentario
D Sutton ha empezado una conversación
Recommended sizes for undermount lav sinks? - Hi everyone, just about to buy some undermount sinks for the new bathrooms. In all bathrooms, the sink bases are going to be 30" cabine... Leer más
    2 comentarios
D Sutton ha empezado una conversación
Minimum width for a toilet. Bd to go below 30" ? - Hi everyone, renovating my hall bath and now that everything is gutted, I'm about to order the new vanity. I'd love a little guidance on the... Leer más
    6 comentarios
D Sutton ha empezado una conversación
Thoughts on rain shower heads: Are they really a big draw? - Renovating the master bathroom in prep to sell the house. Would love to hear everyone's thoughts about the appeal of a rain head. Personally... Leer más
    13 comentarios
D Sutton ha empezado una conversación
Would love some help with my master bath layout... - Hi everyone, Mom has moved into an assisted living facility, and we are preparing to get her house ready for sale. It's a 3300 sq ft, 4 br... Leer más
    7 comentarios
D Sutton ha empezado una conversación
My Plumeria needs help. - Hi everyone. I grew this odd looking Plumeria tree from a seed I planted about 10 years ago. For the first few years of its life, it was kep... Leer más
    5 comentarios