47 Publicaciones
Deb 215 SEWI5 ha empezado una conversación
Japanese Zelkova, hardy in SE Wisconsin? - Would like to plant either Green Vase or Village Green in my garden. I am at latitude 43.33, zone 5b. Would either of these trees survive ... Leer más
    8 comentarios
Deb 215 SEWI5 ha empezado una conversación
Japanese Pagoda - We planted this about 7 years ago. Over the last three years the top foot has taken forever to leaf out. This year the area has gotten lar... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Deb 215 SEWI5 ha empezado una conversación
suggestions for electric ranges. - Looking to replace my self-standing electric range. Have been reading reviews for two years and finally found one that met my requirements ... Leer más
    17 comentarios
Deb 215 SEWI5 ha empezado una conversación
Can anyone tell me the name of this nightmare groundcover? - It spreads by roots, everywhere. It is pretty but too aggressive for me. Thanks for your help!!
    9 comentarios
Deb 215 SEWI5 ha empezado una conversación
Mock Orange Mystery - Can anyone tell me why my Mock Orange continuously droops? I planted it last year, in full sun, zone 5b. It gets a least 1” of water every ... Leer más
    19 comentarios
Deb 215 SEWI5 ha empezado una conversación
Sunburst Honeylocust - Is this considered a messy tree, meaning does it drop a lot of branches? My beautiful 40 year old birch and equally old basswood are at the... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Deb 215 SEWI5 ha empezado una conversación
Rotundiloba Sweetgum - Has anyone had success growing Rotundiloba Sweetgum in zone 5b (Wisconsin)? It would be planted in an open location with lots of sun.
    Comentar
Deb 215 SEWI5 ha empezado una conversación
I did it!!! - I did it, I did it, I did it!!! I moved my 6 year old Sum and Substance! All By Myself! (Which I will probably regret very soon!) I have... Leer más
6 me gustas    9 comentarios
Deb 215 SEWI5 ha empezado una conversación
Bing Cherry Trees - My very optimistic 91 year old dad is still planting bing cherry pits in the hope that one will grow into a tree. My mom says he has plante... Leer más
1 me gusta    3 comentarios
Deb 215 SEWI5 ha empezado una conversación
Mystery oak in need of ????? - This tree is located on the south lot line, planted within inches of the stockade fence. Both were here when we bought the house. The left... Leer más
    25 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...