4 Publicaciones
D Mottley ha empezado una conversación
To paint or not to paint...? That is the question - My Wife thinks that the brick on our home is old and dated.. Do you all think that our home would look nice if we painted or stained the br... Leer más
    11 comentarios
D Mottley ha empezado una conversación
I’m confused by 4 Masonry Contractors quotes for crack above garage - Hello, When I first purchased my home 10 months so is was covered with ivy. I didn’t want the ivy to damage our brick in the , so I took it... Leer más
    7 comentarios
D Mottley ha empezado una conversación
How can I make this homes exterior more appealing? - My wife and I are closing on this home soon. the inside is absolutely beautiful, but I’m not to crazy about the stone facade and landscaping... Leer más
    21 comentarios
D Mottley ha empezado una conversación
Need help with curb appeal!! - My wife and I are looking for ways to give our new home more curb appeal.. Any Suggestions?
    9 comentarios