10 Publicaciones
dlund481 ha empezado una conversación
Pendants question - Beautiful kitchen. Could you please provide the manufacturer‘s name and any other information regarding the pendant lights over the island?... Leer más
    Comentar
dlund481 ha empezado una conversación
Kitchen floor material? - I like the light kitchen floor without an obvious wood or stone pattern. Could you please share what the floor material is? Thank you.
1 me gusta    2 comentarios
dlund481 ha empezado una conversación
All time favorite Houzz house! - I've looked at thousands of photos, and this house is my favorite -- great design, beautiful materials, perfect scale. Thanks for sharing t... Leer más
4 me gustas    Comentar
dlund481 ha empezado una conversación
Gorgeous colors! - Would you please share the colors for the shingles, shutters and trim? Well done!
2 me gustas    1 comentario
dlund481 ha empezado una conversación
Havanese available? - Is the blueprint available for the wonderful Havanese breed? Thank you!
    1 comentario
dlund481 ha empezado una conversación
Screen Porch Floor Material? - Beautiful screen porch. What material did you use for the floor? Is there a gap between the boards? Delightful.
1 me gusta    2 comentarios
dlund481 ha empezado una conversación
Thanks for the floor plan! - Nice of you to provide the plans! Very nice house!
    1 comentario
dlund481 ha empezado una conversación
People in photos! - Thanks for the warm photos. Great house and renovation. Enjoy!
    1 comentario
dlund481 ha empezado una conversación
AMAZING! - I want to find a dump and hire you for the make-over. Gorgeous renovation! Congratulations.
    1 comentario
dlund481 ha empezado una conversación
Interior photos? - I really like the open plan of this house. I'm certain that a few days ago I saw photos of the interior in Houzz. Could you please re-post... Leer más
1 me gusta    3 comentarios