22 Publicaciones
Sidney4 ha empezado una conversación
Time for a change ....need help with sofa/ upholstery choices - Maybe its that time of year but I have decided my great room needs an overhaul. My ivory linen sofa and love seat that worked so well for 18... Leer más
    15 comentarios
Sidney4 ha empezado una conversación
For those with glass doors - We're finally wrapping up our wet bar/ kitchenette project in our lower level and all we have left to do is install the cabinet lighting. Tw... Leer más
    1 comentario
Sidney4 ha empezado una conversación
Carbon Monoxide Alarm Problem - I' m really not sure this is the forum for this but I know there are plenty of home builders on this forum who have had experience installin... Leer más
    9 comentarios
Sidney4 ha empezado una conversación
Partial walkout basement presenting landscape challenge (pics) - This is my first post on this forum....many thanks in advance for any advice or ideas you can share with me. We built a new home on a wooded... Leer más
    36 comentarios
Sidney4 ha empezado una conversación
Lower level, basement, wet bar, kitchenette.....pics, ideas? - Do you have one? What works for you? What are the most useful features? In a limited space, what are the must haves for storage and applianc... Leer más
    12 comentarios
Sidney4 ha empezado una conversación
Question for long time owners of alder cabinets - I am working on my second kitchen in less than 2 years. This one will be located in our finished lower level which is a more casual living s... Leer más
    36 comentarios
Sidney4 ha empezado una conversación
Stoneware bowl collections as decor - This is the time of year when I get restless and start ot rethink earlier decorating decisions. I'm looking for some guidance from some of y... Leer más
    31 comentarios
Sidney4 ha empezado una conversación
Lynn2006, Kitchen Pics and granite story for you - Lynn, Here are the pics of my kitchen you asked for. The back splash is a work in process. My DH,for some reason, decided to start the proje... Leer más
    12 comentarios
Sidney4 ha empezado una conversación
Can Someone Please Tell Me What This Is....Its Driving Me Crazy - My SIL brought this find to me that he picked up in an antique mal. The style suggests it's 60's vintage. I chafed a little when he kept ref... Leer más
    24 comentarios
Sidney4 ha empezado una conversación
Building a home on a wooded lot? Take heed. - As I sit here I am listening to the sound of chain saws outside my window. They are removing one of four large over-story trees in my front ... Leer más
    16 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...