9 Publicaciones
diannwebber ha empezado una conversación
    4 comentarios
diannwebber ha empezado una conversación
1950'a ranch is screaming for curb appeal! - My new home is desperate need of a face lift. I embrace the cottage feel but not sure how to incorporate in the house. I am willing to s... Leer más
    16 comentarios
diannwebber ha empezado una conversación
In need of a new exterior - Would like to add a master bed/bath, and transform the exterior. Would it be best to contact an architect or consult with a home builder fir... Leer más
    2 comentarios
diannwebber ha empezado una conversación
need help this the design of the house. - 20140831_104426 20140831_104426
    3 comentarios
diannwebber ha empezado una conversación
need help this the design of the house. - file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/thinking%20about...jpg
    2 comentarios
diannwebber ha empezado una conversación
need help this the design of the house. - file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/thinking%20about...jpg
    3 comentarios
diannwebber ha empezado una conversación
love this rug. - They are out of a larger sized rug to fit under a king bed. I would need at least 8ftx10ft. Do you any other sources or ideas for a replace... Leer más
    Comentar
diannwebber ha empezado una conversación
Need help with chinoiserie pattern as my bed quilt. - I would like to redo my bedroom and started with this pattern now I'm stuck. Any ideas?
    22 comentarios
diannwebber ha empezado una conversación
Need help with a small office area - I have a small office with dark brown paneling 36 ins from the floor the size of the room is 8ft x 9ft . Would like to paint the paneling... Leer más
    12 comentarios