11 Publicaciones
dent85 ha empezado una conversación
Lampshade - Can additional lampshades be ordered in a larger size?
    Comentar
dent85 ha empezado una conversación
Lamp shade - What is the size of the lampshade? Also, Can the lampshade be purchased in other sizes? Thanks!
    Comentar
dent85 ha empezado una conversación
Lamp size - Do you make this lamp in a smaller size?
    1 comentario
dent85 ha empezado una conversación
Lamp shade? - What is the size of the lampshade?
    Comentar
dent85 ha empezado una conversación
Lamp shade - I think this lamp would pair nicely with another lamp in my living room however I would like to have matching shades. Can I purchase this sa... Leer más
    1 comentario
dent85 ha empezado una conversación
Lamp question - I love this lamp. What are the dimensions of the lamp shade? Also, can another lampshade be purchased to go on an existing lamp? Thanks, Cat... Leer más
    1 comentario
dent85 ha empezado una conversación
Mom's Vintage Chairs - Hello everyone! My mother died a few years ago, and I am slowly going through her house to decide on pieces to keep or sell. These chairs we... Leer más
    9 comentarios
dent85 ha empezado una conversación
Curb appeal - What are the shrubs on the right under the window and the bright yellow plants. Do you think drift roses would work in this landscape?
    Comentar
dent85 ha empezado una conversación
Fireplace wall - Did you ever consider a built-in on left side for the tv? I like the tv chest and am struggling with this design decision in my living room.... Leer más
    3 comentarios
dent85 ha empezado una conversación
Beautiful built-in! - What's to the left of the fireplace?
    1 comentario
Mostrar más actualizaciones...