9 Publicaciones
dedward11 ( West Coast FL - zone 9b) ha empezado una conversación
Identify this pest? - I have these little cocoons attaching to the underside of my leaves and seeds pods and I have no idea what they are. My adeniums are lookin... Leer más
    5 comentarios
dedward11 ( West Coast FL - zone 9b) ha empezado una conversación
15 Seed Pods One One Plant - Okay.... I'm like crazy nuts right now! I was adjusting a plant this morning that I "tilted" on the sidewalk to help with drainag... Leer más
3 me gustas    14 comentarios
dedward11 ( West Coast FL - zone 9b) ha empezado una conversación
Seedlings and Florida Rains - Hey y'all.... I'm wondering when you feel safe putting your seedlings out in the open to the elements. I have some 3 month old Ko seedlings... Leer más
    6 comentarios
dedward11 ( West Coast FL - zone 9b) ha empezado una conversación
Dark Picotee Triple Red grafted Adenium from Durham Botanical - I ordered and received this grafted plant from Durham Botanical. I was very pleased with the plant I received, but I have a question. One ... Leer más
2 me gustas    24 comentarios
dedward11 ( West Coast FL - zone 9b) ha empezado una conversación
Adenium leaves yellow and falling off with pics - Hey y'all... mom just sent me picks of yellowing leaves from one of her Adeniums. She has three and they are all blooming. The one these lea... Leer más
    11 comentarios
dedward11 ( West Coast FL - zone 9b) ha empezado una conversación
Re-potting with seed pods on it? - Will I do any harm to an adenium by re-potting it while seed pods are on it. I have one that I was planning to re-pot to take to my mother t... Leer más
    4 comentarios
dedward11 ( West Coast FL - zone 9b) ha empezado una conversación
Shallow Pots - I was on the hunt trying to find some shallow pots with good drainage and kept coming back to the Panterra bowls. This seller has great pric... Leer más
3 me gustas    13 comentarios
dedward11 ( West Coast FL - zone 9b) ha empezado una conversación
Rural King Adenium with Seed Pods - My mother was so excited that she emailed me, texted me, and called me while standing in front of this Adenium... lol. She wanted me to see... Leer más
1 me gusta    6 comentarios
dedward11 ( West Coast FL - zone 9b) ha empezado una conversación
Pictures of seedlings/Adeniums from Tracy... So Happy! - I haven't had time to post these, but y'all were so great giving me Tracy's information, I wanted to show you my first foray into what I see... Leer más
1 me gusta    5 comentarios