100 Publicaciones
Debbi Branka ha empezado una conversación
Anyone have BS 30" cooktop? - Not the range top, but the cooktop? We put an offer in on a house with a 30" electric cooktop. I want to change it to the BS cooktop.... Leer más
    Comentar
Debbi Branka ha empezado una conversación
So sad to leave my BlueStars - We put an offer in on an amazing house today. While it has a wall oven, it has an electric cooktop - no range. I put my BS RNB30 into serv... Leer más
    6 comentarios
Debbi Branka ha empezado una conversación
Holy crap Miele ligi is expensive! - I bought a SQ electronic front loader set in September 2015. We put an offer in on another house today and they're not leaving the washer/dr... Leer más
    10 comentarios
Debbi Branka ha empezado una conversación
Can anyone photoshop this for me? - This is my gramma's Lay-Z-Boy rocker recliner, built in the 50s. I'm having it reupholstered and I like this fabric. Can anyone photoshop ... Leer más
2 me gustas    12 comentarios
Debbi Branka ha empezado una conversación
Does anyone have a bat house? - We just got ours and I hope to hang it this weekend. I got it from the Conservation of Bats website, and they say their houses have an 80% ... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Debbi Branka ha empezado una conversación
InstantPot? - Did anyone jump on the InstantPot bandwagon this Black Friday/Cyber Monday? I didn't think I wanted one, but my friend got me interested an... Leer más
    7 comentarios
Debbi Branka ha empezado una conversación
MamaP - your husband's FMLA - In case you don't go back to the "Draming of the Speed Queens again" post and see my response to you, I've cut and pasted it here:... Leer más
1 me gusta    Comentar
Debbi Branka ha empezado una conversación
Linoto sale - $30 off if you purchase $200. I ordered a fitted sheet and contour pillow cases. I hope I love it because as much as I love my Rough Linen, ... Leer más
1 me gusta    41 comentarios
Debbi Branka ha empezado una conversación
Cascade boil out question - I bought a box of cascade boil out. How do I use it? See what happens here? You guys convince me that I need stuff and by the time I get it... Leer más
1 me gusta    15 comentarios
Debbi Branka ha empezado una conversación
Has anyone used Norwex laundry soap? - I'm just getting the hang of (or maybe even more confused) by all this laundry stuff, and now my friend has had a Norwex party and their soa... Leer más
    14 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...