4 Publicaciones
ddiverblue ha empezado una conversación
My Adenium needs serious help, please. - I purchased this plant in 2004. Unfortunately I have no photos of it at that time but it was in a 4 inch pot. Here is a pic of it in 2006: ... Leer más
1 me gusta    109 comentarios
ddiverblue ha empezado una conversación
Ways to keep grasses out of small cacti and succulents? - Hello, I'm tearing my hair out because of grasses growing in my cacti and succulets that are in the ground. Years ago we had bermuda grass, ... Leer más
    8 comentarios
ddiverblue ha empezado una conversación
Noid Sans... - I purchased this about a year ago with no name. In looking around I thought it might be Masoniana. Now that I've searched this forum for Mas... Leer más
    7 comentarios
ddiverblue ha empezado una conversación
ID Please? - Hello, I had this Sans at my previous place. It used to bloom a lot. I never knew the ID. If any of you are familiar with it, would apprecia... Leer más
    5 comentarios