10 Publicaciones
daylightca ha empezado una conversación
Recommendations on a good rendering tool? - I am looking for some free software to do a few rendering of a rooms prior to making purchases of furniture. Do you have any recommendations... Leer más
    1 comentario
daylightca ha empezado una conversación
Need to complete dining room in 2 weeks. Argh!! Opinions please... - I began coming up with ideas last year, but got distracted (story of my life). Our chandelier completely broke this year the day prior to a ... Leer más
    68 comentarios
daylightca ha empezado una conversación
Furniture Layout Challenge for LR in a recently purchased home. - We have friends who have a new baby and a recently purchased home. During a recent visit, we assisted with furniture layout of a sitting roo... Leer más
    26 comentarios
daylightca ha empezado una conversación
Calling SUPER SHOPPERS! Please HELP us find a Dining Table! - Our dream table is a live edge table with a mix of white modern chairs. I've looked online until I'm dizzy, so I need some fresh ideas and p... Leer más
    22 comentarios
daylightca ha empezado una conversación
Accent walls? - Are they hopelessly out of style? I wanted to try one in our dining room, but I'm reconsidering. Your thoughts?
    4 comentarios
daylightca ha empezado una conversación
Please Assist with Redecorating our Dining Room on a Budget. - Here we go again, Houzzers! You've helped us with our living room and our Christmas tree project, so now we're moving on to the dining room.... Leer más
    114 comentarios
daylightca ha empezado una conversación
Need assistance finding modern, good-looking articifical plants... - Is there such a thing? Confession: I absolutely HATE artificial plants. The problem - we've been tasked with decorating a church with a m... Leer más
    11 comentarios
daylightca ha empezado una conversación
Redoing our Christmas decor. Opinions appreciated! - Hello there, Houzzers! We've FINALLY decided to start all over with our Christmas décor. Little by little, over the last few years, we've pu... Leer más
1 me gusta    171 comentarios
daylightca ha empezado una conversación
Selecting pillows for sofa. Help! - My current dilemma may seem silly, but I have no idea how to do this. Below is a pic of our sofa in the living room. I would like to bring ... Leer más
    31 comentarios
daylightca ha empezado una conversación
Need Help with Our Living Room - Hello, there. I'm a Houzz newbie. :) We have a few basic furniture pieces which will stay, but would like some advice on accessories su... Leer más
4 me gustas    295 comentarios