94 Publicaciones
Dave ha empezado una conversación
New Ficus Benjamina. It’s been a while. - I had a Ficus that grew to about 8’ and sold it 5 years ago. Picked up a new braided thats about 4 feet tall. Itll get 5.1.1. and spend su... Leer más
    5 comentarios
Dave ha empezado una conversación
Tomato plant issues - Whats causing this?
    7 comentarios
Dave ha empezado una conversación
Fungus / bacteria in soil? - I have four 4x4 raised beds. ive have great results for the past ten years with the exception of the last two. My issues are only with cucum... Leer más
    16 comentarios
Dave ha empezado una conversación
Al (Tapla) strange F. Benjamina growth on roots - Hi, Al, Been a while. i hope youre well. i do have a question, i have a ficus that i just cut off a 3” bulbus growth from the roots. i did... Leer más
    3 comentarios
Dave ha empezado una conversación
Goodbye to my large F. Benjamina - I haven’t posted in a while. Sadly, this tree is just too big for our house matter where I want to put it. We live in a 1000 square foot ran... Leer más
1 me gusta    10 comentarios
Dave ha empezado una conversación
Ficus B cutting with lots of fruit - Took this cutting a couple years back. It’s about 3.5’ tall. It grows fruit all over the place. The tree I took it from has never had any fr... Leer más
2 me gustas    16 comentarios
Dave ha empezado una conversación
Ficus Benjamina fruit - A cutting thats about 4 feet tall (taken from my large ficus) is growing fruit. I’ve seen this before on my Alii, but none of my Benjamina’s... Leer más
1 me gusta    7 comentarios
Dave ha empezado una conversación
Thanksgiving cactus blooming a second time. - Bloomed in October and now it’s starting again. Interesting.
1 me gusta    11 comentarios
Dave ha empezado una conversación
Ficus Benjamina haircut - Trimmed a packed full 5gal bucket worth off the top today. No before shots, but I took about a foot off. also, why does this site suck to th... Leer más
    5 comentarios
Dave ha empezado una conversación
    7 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...