5 Publicaciones
Daphne Close ha empezado una conversación
Dryer that sensor dries on low (NOT delicate or timed mode) - I want a dryer where I can change the temperature of the preset modes. This allows me to use the sensor dry feature. My current LG - and my ... Leer más
    11 comentarios
Daphne Close ha empezado una conversación
VANISHED! Vent A Hood stock - Does anyone have insight on Vent A Hood stock? I've waited for months for my Vent A Hood XRH18342SS. My appliance company said his Vent A Ho... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Daphne Close ha empezado una conversación
What finish "matches" stainless steel - We accidentally got a stainless steel faucet and the polished chrome sink accessories (air gap, hot water dispenser, etc.) don't look great ... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Daphne Close ha empezado una conversación
Cork Floor for Bath and Kitchen - Has anyone used cork for their bathroom or kitchen? I just learned about https://www.amorimwise.us/. I'm also interest in LifeCore H2ome wh... Leer más
    1 comentario
Daphne Close ha empezado una conversación
Was it difficult to match the cabinets to the countertop? - I'm concerned that I won't be able to find a cabinet that is the same white as my the Cambria natural quartz countertop that I want.
    Comentar