6 Publicaciones
Danielle H ha empezado una conversación
Bathroom before and after - Following my kitchen before and after post https://www.houzz.co.uk/discussions/renovation-number-2-dsvw-vd~5474261 I decided to share my bat... Leer más
7 me gustas    28 comentarios
Danielle H ha empezado una conversación
Renovation number 2! - Hello all! Last year I shared my first home renovation before and after photos https://www.houzz.co.uk/discussions/my-first-house-before-and... Leer más
3 me gustas    7 comentarios
Danielle H ha empezado una conversación
Opinions on kitchen plan please! - Hi everyone. I am in the middle of my second renovation job (forgot how stressful it can be!!). I have come up with the attached plan for my... Leer más
    6 comentarios
Danielle H ha empezado una conversación
Light or Dark flooring opinions...advice please! - Hi Houzz-ers, About to undertake my second renovation project and I was convinced I wanted very pale wood flooring but I have seen a few ima... Leer más
3 me gustas    13 comentarios
Danielle H ha empezado una conversación
Name/make of this light or similar please! - Hi, can anyone tell me the name or make of this light or similar? Can't think of the correct description to search it on google. Reverse ima... Leer más
    3 comentarios
Danielle H ha empezado una conversación
My first house - before and after! - Hi everyone! Thought I'd share the before and after of my first home. I bought it back in November 2014 and it took a year to complete the r... Leer más
18 me gustas    32 comentarios