10 Publicaciones
danimalx23 ha empezado una conversación
love the tile - what's the name/brand of the floor tile?
    Comentar
danimalx23 ha empezado una conversación
tile - does the picture display silver TRAV ANCIENT TUMBLED? i tried to locate on your website the border and the small tile but couldn't. do you s... Leer más
    Comentar
danimalx23 ha empezado una conversación
love the wall! - is this tile or wall paper? could you please tell me where i can get it?
2 me gustas    1 comentario
danimalx23 ha empezado una conversación
love the tile on the left - what's the name of both white and mosaic tile?
    Comentar
danimalx23 ha empezado una conversación
Tile ? - What is the name of the tile and where is it sold?
    1 comentario
danimalx23 ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
danimalx23 ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
danimalx23 ha empezado una conversación
same designer - different product - do you sell these by any chance?
    Comentar
danimalx23 ha empezado una conversación
need help to find chandelier - I really like this chandelier. Can someone please advise on where I can find this? I assume the candles are battery powered and are purchase... Leer más
    5 comentarios
danimalx23 ha empezado una conversación
need help with the dining room ideas - we are building a house and need ideas on how to decorate the dining room. Both my wife and I are really bad with decor and design. the firs... Leer más
    3 comentarios