7 Publicaciones
dana2001 ha empezado una conversación
How do I change my profile picture? - I'm a decorator and need help with changing my pic.k please help me if you know how?
    4 comentarios
dana2001 ha empezado una conversación
How do I change my profile pic? - How can I change my little icon? I'm a decorator plz help! :)
    Comentar
dana2001 ha empezado una conversación
Where can I find these ladders? - I was just wondering where I can find these ladders. I love the style and shape. I also like the room. Can you tell me where I can find them... Leer más
    Comentar
dana2001 ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario    49 votos
dana2001 ha empezado una conversación
Dana Dashiell - She was the decorator of this
    Comentar
dana2001 ha empezado una conversación
Where is this - I was just wondering where this luxurious boat dock is.
    Comentar
dana2001 ha empezado una conversación
How long did it take to build? - This is an Amazing pool and I love to swim so I would love to visit it. I just wondered if it took a while to build. And oh much it cost, ( ... Leer más
    2 comentarios