7 Publicaciones
Candace Adkins ha empezado una conversación
would like ideas for curtains and pillows to go with my bedding. - I like the French script, but not sure if it would go. The first photo I have the flash turned on, on my camera and the second it is off. ... Leer más
    5 comentarios
Candace Adkins ha empezado una conversación
May I ask where you got the cute yellow/blue rug and the window shade? - I love the shade under the cream curtain. Ive been staring at mine for months but the cute shade under them is really a cute idea! I love ... Leer más
    1 comentario
Candace Adkins ha empezado una conversación
what kind of rug is this? - What kind of rug is this and where can I buy it? I cant see a close up but its pretty
    Comentar
Candace Adkins ha empezado una conversación
my spare bedroom needs finishing touches - I've been trying to put together my spare bedroom. Please give any ideas or changes I need to make.
    51 comentarios
Candace Adkins ha empezado una conversación
Hi. So no lamps yet but found a few things for my chest. Wondering your thoughts
    Comentar
Candace Adkins ha empezado una conversación
my front entry needs help! - I bought a turquouse cabinet that I love and have had a hard time deciding how to decorate it plus to the left is a huge art niche I dont ha... Leer más
3 me gustas    343 comentarios
Candace Adkins ha empezado una conversación
Need rug and curtains for living room - I need a rug that will look good under a leopard ottoman that serves as my coffee table. One that has style and would help lighten since I h... Leer más
    60 comentarios