14 Publicaciones
cstrobehn ha empezado una conversación
outdoor furniture - Where can I get info on your patio lounging area?
    2 comentarios
cstrobehn ha empezado una conversación
Deciding on color paint exterior - My color inspiration for my house is attached. I would like to have a black andbwhite color palate exterior (Zurich white (SW) and black ma... Leer más
    21 comentarios
cstrobehn ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
cstrobehn ha empezado una conversación
how many panels? - these sold with just one panel or two panels?
    1 comentario
cstrobehn ha empezado una conversación
Exterior Paint Dilemma - Would like to update exterior paint and have been leaning on more of a black and white color scheme. I tried painting apps to se what it wo... Leer más
    7 comentarios
cstrobehn ha empezado una conversación
color furnishings question - Currently have a black/brown colored desk and nightstand and beige bed frame. Would like to hang shelving or place a bookcase in the bedroom... Leer más
    1 comentario
cstrobehn ha empezado una conversación
How to lay engineered flooring - How should I lay these floors down with varying widths and lengths? The dimensions are: Width: 3 in. (76mm), 5 in. (127mm), 7 in. (178mm) L... Leer más
    Comentar
cstrobehn ha empezado una conversación
How to hang mirror. - How should hang my two mirrors and how should I place art work
    2 comentarios
cstrobehn ha empezado una conversación
How to hang mirror. - How should hang my two mirrors and how should I place art work
    2 comentarios
cstrobehn ha empezado una conversación
How to hang mirror. - How should hang my two mirrors and how should I place art work
    4 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...