18 Publicaciones
Cassie J. ha empezado una conversación
Friend's FLF needs your help - I don't own a fiddle leaf fig of my own, but a friend is asking for help. They keep it in a southern window, but the trunks are weak and le... Leer más
    1 comentario
Cassie J. ha empezado una conversación
My healthiest pilea peperomioides toppled - Hi! long time no see. Yesterday my boyfriend called me into the room because out of nowhere my pilea just fell over. I do have it under a... Leer más
    9 comentarios
Cassie J. ha empezado una conversación
Tips on replanting these rescued aloes? - Hello again! My coworker is moving to Hawaii (I know, right?) and passed these to me to lighten his load. They've been growing without dra... Leer más
    8 comentarios
Cassie J. ha empezado una conversación
Peace lily - thin discolored leaves - My large peace lily has had better days. While it is blooming and putting out new leaves, most of the existing leaves are thin and have a me... Leer más
    8 comentarios
Cassie J. ha empezado una conversación
DIY attractive houseplant light ideas? - I fell in love with the Instagram famous Aspect light by Soltech Solutions... but dannng! I don't want to spend that much on one fixture. I ... Leer más
    9 comentarios
Cassie J. ha empezado una conversación
San Pedro cutting - Hello all! I usually don't venture into cacti, but a beloved customer brought me a cutting of his San Pedro tonight. I've attached a couple ... Leer más
    9 comentarios
Cassie J. ha empezado una conversación
Powdery mildew or something else? - Hello again. Here's my new monstera adansonii. It's a beaut, but had gotten some damage while at the store. The clerk told me it was too muc... Leer más
    6 comentarios
Cassie J. ha empezado una conversación
Ivy cuttings, what's up with the leaves? - My aunt took cuttings of ivy found in her yard and I accepted a pot of them into my home. I have it quarantined in my roommates room for now... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Cassie J. ha empezado una conversación
Curtain rods for hanging plants? - I've been looking into options for displaying my now growing collection and a curtain rod might work, but I'm worried that I might goof and ... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Cassie J. ha empezado una conversación
Help me pick my new additions - I found a local boutique plant shop that was interested in my ficus trees. I gave her a bargain, selling them for $100 store credit, so I'm... Leer más
    5 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...