25 Publicaciones
ConiferJosh (6a IN) ha empezado una conversación
Fraser fir yellow salt-and-pepper discoloration—cause? - Hi all, Need a diagnosis on this Fraser Fir. What's causing this mottled, dirty appearance on second and third (and later) years growth? Th... Leer más
    3 comentarios
ConiferJosh (6a IN) ha empezado una conversación
What's causing top of Abies seedlings to die? - Hi all, What's causing this to my Abies seedlings? Plant seems to wilt from the top down, then looks like this. Happened within the past we... Leer más
    15 comentarios
ConiferJosh (6a IN) ha empezado una conversación
How to prune this cherry? - Hi all, I'm fairly new at growing fruit trees, and need advice on how to prune this sweet cherry before it buds out. I received it as a whip... Leer más
    6 comentarios
ConiferJosh (6a IN) ha empezado una conversación
Cuttings from Mora blackberry (Rubus glaucus) - HI all, Hoping someone can give me some insight here. As an experiment, I'm trying to root some Rubus glaucus cuttings that I obtained. I'... Leer más
    4 comentarios
ConiferJosh (6a IN) ha empezado una conversación
Abies balsamea 'Tyler Blue' variation in color? - Hi all, I can't remember where, but somewhere I was reading someone opining that some of the 'Tyler Blue' cultivars in commerce aren't true... Leer más
    12 comentarios
ConiferJosh (6a IN) ha empezado una conversación
Abies veitchii excessive fall needle drop? - Hi all, I have an Abies veitchii glauca that's been in the ground for about 4 years, and growing very vigorously. It gets part sun, and has ... Leer más
    3 comentarios
ConiferJosh (6a IN) ha empezado una conversación
Abies recurvata, ernestii, firma, or chensiensis? - Hi all, An ID puzzle here for you all on this winter day. I bought this plant as Abies chensiensis, but recently, I'm doubting this identif... Leer más
    16 comentarios
ConiferJosh (6a IN) ha empezado una conversación
Sudden needle drop on 4" Stanley liners - Hi all, Do any of you have trouble with the 4" Stanley transplants suddenly dropping all of their needles a few weeks after receiving ... Leer más
    7 comentarios
ConiferJosh (6a IN) ha empezado una conversación
White coating on underside of Abies nordmanniana (wp blister rust?) - Hi all, This summer, I noticed the needles of my Abies nordmanniana getting this white, cottony coating on them. Especially on the bottom, ... Leer más
    2 comentarios
ConiferJosh (6a IN) ha empezado una conversación
Abies koreana with browning, dropping needles (fungal disease?) - Hi all, I asked this question a couple of years ago, but don't think ever had much feedback. Two years later, my Abies koreana has lost a go... Leer más
    8 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...