5 Publicaciones
cokec ha empezado una conversación
Selecting tile size - We are building a house and one of the bathrooms is on the small side - the floor space is 7x5ft (the space for the shower is about another ... Leer más
    8 comentarios
cokec ha empezado una conversación
Window treatments for basement - I have very dated window treatments that I would like to replace. We have quite a few windows plus a large sliding door. I was thinking ab... Leer más
    8 comentarios
cokec ha empezado una conversación
Window treatments - basement - I have very dated window treatments in out basement and would like to update all of them. I am especially unsure about the 3 windows next to... Leer más
    Comentar
cokec ha empezado una conversación
Chairs - Where can I get the chairs?
    Comentar
cokec ha empezado una conversación
Need help with mountain condo decor - We just purchased a condo in the CO Rockies. It was owned and decorated by a interior designer (so she said). I am NOT opposed to mountain d... Leer más
    8 comentarios