4 Publicaciones
coc7 ha empezado una conversación
how to finish small are off main bedroom - I have a small 'sitting area off my bedroom. I know if I put a chair there I won't use it. any other ideas? bookcase under the window?
    4 comentarios
coc7 ha empezado una conversación
stone on front of house? - should I add stone front? where? which parts of the front?
    4 comentarios
coc7 ha empezado una conversación
software for front of house - looking for easy to use software that can use a picture of my house and show me how different colors,or textures would look. thanks
    1 comentario
coc7 ha empezado una conversación
Need help updating bathroom shower / tub - Large master bath needs a larger shower and smaller bath. Would like space for towel bars and robe's. Not sure how to suggest layout. Not su... Leer más
    11 comentarios