46 Publicaciones
Cindy Koeppel ha empezado una conversación
Help Choosing Home - I need help choosing one of these two homes. I love both of them. https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2036-Wt-Chandler-Blvd-79-Gallatin-TN-3... Leer más
    54 comentarios
Cindy Koeppel ha empezado una conversación
Adding a Walk-in Pantry - I am looking at offering on this home. It has a small pantry and I own an in-home bakery. I need additional space and was wondering if a wal... Leer más
    14 comentarios
Cindy Koeppel ha empezado una conversación
Moving Maybe Again - I am considering making a move to a smaller home, still in Gallatin, TN. https://www.trulia.com/home/1037-jackston-mack-way-gallatin-tn-3706... Leer más
    12 comentarios
Cindy Koeppel ha empezado una conversación
Laundry Room Help!!! - I know there is always one room that can drive us batty and my laundry room does just that. It is one of the last areas I have redecorated. ... Votar ahora
1 me gusta    16 comentarios    3 votos
Cindy Koeppel ha empezado una conversación
Paint Color for Tennessee Home - I posted recently about my move from Iowa to Tennessee, sharing pictures of the home I made an offer on. I couldn't come to an agreement wit... Leer más
1 me gusta    202 comentarios
Cindy Koeppel ha empezado una conversación
New Home in Tennessee - Hello designers! I am soon moving from Iowa to Tennessee. I put an offer in today on a new construction home on Gallatin, TN. I am beyond ex... Leer más
2 me gustas    53 comentarios
Cindy Koeppel ha empezado una conversación
New Bedroom Furniture - I just bought a new bed too collection from Vanguard. I have a 14” mattress and not sure on what size box springs I should get. From floor t... Leer más
    Comentar
Cindy Koeppel ha empezado una conversación
New Bedroom Furniture - I purchased a new bed. Brand is Vanguard. I bought a 14” mattress but need a box springs. Floor to bottom of the rail is 7”. The nightstands... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Cindy Koeppel ha empezado una conversación
New Home Design - Last year at this time I was moving into an apartment after leaving a 34 year marriage. I designed a beautiful space with the help of many t... Leer más
4 me gustas    670 comentarios
Cindy Koeppel ha empezado una conversación
Matching colors - I am doing a room using blush. Do you think the blush in these chairs matches the blush in the link below? https://www.cb2.com/parlour-crisa... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...