8 Publicaciones
Order_In_Chaos ha empezado una conversación
floors - What is the brand and color of this floor?
    Comentar
Order_In_Chaos ha empezado una conversación
Spot what's wrong with this kitchen - So, here is the current state of our kitchen, and I love the color of the cabinets, but there's one issue I'm concerned about. If you can se... Leer más
1 me gusta    49 comentarios
Order_In_Chaos ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
Order_In_Chaos ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
Order_In_Chaos ha empezado una conversación
Cabinet coloe - What is the name of this cabinet color? I'm looking for a similar white color. Thanks!
    1 comentario
Order_In_Chaos ha empezado una conversación
Orientation of house - As I'm trying to nail down a houseplan, I know I also need to consider the direction it will be facing. The house will be facing east and I'... Leer más
    27 comentarios
Order_In_Chaos ha empezado una conversación
Trying to decide between some floorplans - As I said in my other thread, I wanted to post a few house plans we're considering and get your feedback. I love the Calabash cottage that h... Leer más
    5 comentarios
Order_In_Chaos ha empezado una conversación
Mid life 30 year mortgage - I am brand new to this forum, discovered it just a few months ago and enjoy perusing it. My father has purchased land on the outskirts of a ... Leer más
    30 comentarios