17 Publicaciones
cherrytop ha empezado una conversación
Disc - Is the height stated for the whole item including stand or is it just the disc? How much for the smallest size?
    Comentar
cherrytop ha empezado una conversación
Back Fabric Colour - Your description just says back of cover "plain fabric".... It deos not state what color the plain fabric is. What is the colour of the plai... Leer más
    2 comentarios
cherrytop ha empezado una conversación
Wall colour - Hello. Lovely room and colours. What is the wall colour please? Thought it was white but looking at the room from the different angles in ea... Leer más
1 me gusta    5 comentarios
cherrytop ha empezado una conversación
palm beach yellow tray - Love this, any idea where I can find one or even a similar one?
    1 comentario
cherrytop ha empezado una conversación
XO - Love the XO. 1 - Is it metal or wood? 2 - Where would you find the letters Or something similar? Thanks.
    Comentar
cherrytop ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
cherrytop ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
cherrytop ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
cherrytop ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
cherrytop ha empezado una conversación
WHERE CAN I GET THE CANDLE HOLDERS ON THE COFFEE TABLE, ANY1 PLSE!!!! - SO MANY PPLE HAVE ASKED THIS QUESTIN BUT NO 1 HAS ANSWERED IT YET. I WILL ASK AGAIN, COULD ANY1 PLSE SAY WHERE I CAN GET THE CANDLE HOLDERS... Leer más
1 me gusta    4 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...