39 Publicaciones
cgrimes75 ha empezado una conversación
master bed finishing touches— need some help:) - We recently updated our master bedroom. We have dove white walls, walnut stained floors and simple dark wood dressers and bed (simple lines... Leer más
    7 comentarios
cgrimes75 ha empezado una conversación
Pillows - I love the way you mixed and matched pillows. Would you share the names of the fabrics? Many thanks!
    Comentar
cgrimes75 ha empezado una conversación
Lavendar paisley pillows - Hi these are beautiful. Would you please share the source?
    Comentar
cgrimes75 ha empezado una conversación
Where may I find the pillows? - I would love if you'd share the source. Thank you!
    Comentar
cgrimes75 ha empezado una conversación
Ottoman fabric - Hi! Will you share the paisley fabric on the ottoman? Thank you!
    2 comentarios
cgrimes75 ha empezado una conversación
Plum pillows - Hi! Can you please share the fabric or maker of the plum eyelash pattern pillows? Thank you!
    Comentar
cgrimes75 ha empezado una conversación
What kind of window treatment goes well in this room? - I’m hoping for some help figuring out what type (if any) window treatment balances this room. It’s a dining room open to my kitchen. My st... Leer más
    14 comentarios
cgrimes75 ha empezado una conversación
Fabric - Will you please share the name of the fabric on the chairs? Many thanks!
    Comentar
cgrimes75 ha empezado una conversación
struggling to mix patterns - I love mixing and matching textures and patterns...and I’m struggling with my dining room rug. Can anyone suggest some coordinating pattern... Leer más
    27 comentarios
cgrimes75 ha empezado una conversación
Looking for panels to pair with my rug - I recently pulled an old rug out of storage. It's one of my favorites and I'm putting it back in my dining room. I love mixing bold patter... Leer más
    23 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...