4 Publicaciones
Cecy Loly ha empezado una conversación
RH console: brown oak too risky? - It’s time I start ordering our furniture pieces and I am stuck on the color console I should get. I looked for months and finally found “the... Leer más
1 me gusta    17 comentarios
Cecy Loly ha empezado una conversación
Leads on modern, durable, kid-friendly counter stools - I have purchased and returned seagrass, rattan and upholstery type counter stools in the last week because their days would be numbered in t... Leer más
    21 comentarios
Cecy Loly ha empezado una conversación
Range Hood Aesthetic Dilemma - Hey! I’ve poured over hours of pictures and websites looking for a range hood I like. I seem to prefer a slightly tapered boxy black hood wi... Leer más
    22 comentarios
Cecy Loly ha empezado una conversación
Brighten bathroom or leave? - This is our only bathroom downstairs. It has a shower and access to our pool. I have kids. It has one small window that my neighbor can see ... Leer más
    5 comentarios