6 Publicaciones
Christina C ha empezado una conversación
Begonia pruning regrets - I have (what I think is) a several-year-old begonia medora with only woody stems. After reading up on how to prune shrub-like begonia (the a... Leer más
    5 comentarios
Christina C ha empezado una conversación
Toronto Outdoor Plant ID? - Passed by this lovely plant in someone's front lawn this afternoon. Does anyone know what it is?
    1 comentario
Christina C ha empezado una conversación
What's wrong with my ponytail palm? - I was given this large ponytail palm as a gift back in February. Apparently it had thrived for years in low light (a dark, northern corner o... Leer más
    1 comentario
Christina C ha empezado una conversación
Heat mat on established plants? (Cross-posted) - (Cross-posted from Container Gardening...) I just bought a Hydrofarm heat mat to help establish roots on a couple of hoya cuttings (some i... Leer más
    10 comentarios
Christina C ha empezado una conversación
Heat mat on established plants? - I just bought a Hydrofarm heat mat to help establish roots on a couple of hoya cuttings (some in water, others in a bark mix) as well as to ... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Christina C ha empezado una conversación
Hoya / dischidia growing medium? - Hi! First post here. I've been reading suggestions about amending growing media for hoya and dischidia plants with coir, coconut husk, vario... Leer más
    1 comentario