5 Publicaciones
Chloe ha empezado una conversación
Rug for Living Room - I need help picking out a rug for my living room. This is my couch: https://www.macys.com/shop/product/keegan-90-2-piece-fabric-sectional-so... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Chloe ha empezado una conversación
Living Room Decorating - We recently moved into a new condo and need help decorating! Attached are pictures of the space. Its one great room for the kitchen/living r... Leer más
    16 comentarios
Chloe ha empezado una conversación
Island Counter Stools - We recently finished our kitchen remodel. Now I just need help picking out counter stools. The cabinets are Bobdyn IKEA offwhite and the qu... Leer más
    8 comentarios
Chloe ha empezado una conversación
Need help with island counter stools - We recently finished our kitchen remodel. Now I just need help picking out counter stools. The cabinets are Bobdyn IKEA offwhite and the qua... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Chloe ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario