10 Publicaciones
Christine Bertoline Graber ha empezado una conversación
Love the backsplash - I'm a friend of the homeowner, she said its Ann Sacks, can you provide me with the color?
    1 comentario
Christine Bertoline Graber ha empezado una conversación
Bathroom Mirror - I am working on my daughters bathroom...she has a 4 foot vanity with 1 sink, how big of a mirror should go over her bathroom vanity...I was ... Leer más
    1 comentario
Christine Bertoline Graber ha empezado una conversación
1 me gusta    Comentar
Christine Bertoline Graber ha empezado una conversación
Countertop? - What material is the countertop? Love the color!
    2 comentarios
Christine Bertoline Graber ha empezado una conversación
Purple Countertop - What material is the purple countertop? That's what I've been searching for.
    Comentar
Christine Bertoline Graber ha empezado una conversación
Do you recall the paint color on the walls? - We just ordered a white vanity with Bursa Beige floor and wall tile, searching for a good paint color.
    1 comentario
Christine Bertoline Graber ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
Christine Bertoline Graber ha empezado una conversación
Are you able to tell the cost to build this? - We have the space for this exact treehouse, we just aren't sure if we could afford it...could you tell us approximately how much for the com... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Christine Bertoline Graber ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
Christine Bertoline Graber ha empezado una conversación
    2 comentarios