7 Publicaciones
caseyp3 ha empezado una conversación
Living room lamps, tables, etc. - Just purchased new sofa and rug. I need artwork, lamps, coffee table. I'd love to have some advise. I'm thinking of blue or green ceramic la... Leer más
    5 comentarios
caseyp3 ha empezado una conversación
Any information on the two prints? - Do you have any information on the two prints?
    Comentar
caseyp3 ha empezado una conversación
Love the rug! - Can you please tell me where the beautiful rug is from?
    2 comentarios
caseyp3 ha empezado una conversación
Rug selection. - 2nd try. What do you think? Keep trying or one of these? Votar ahora
    6 comentarios    52 votos
caseyp3 ha empezado una conversación
Dining room rug color? - Just had hardwoods put in living/dining combo. Now I'm looking for rugs. Do you think this one is good or do I need more color? I'm trying t... Leer más
    5 comentarios
caseyp3 ha empezado una conversación
Floor color - Ready to stain. Need help deciding on floor color. This is red oak with duraseal medium brown stain sample. Dining, living entry and stairs.... Leer más
    4 comentarios
caseyp3 ha empezado una conversación
Furniture placement - Need advise on furniture placement in large renovated 3 story condo in the Heights. Need Interior designer in Houston area to help with this... Leer más
    1 comentario