7 Publicaciones
cactus_corner ha empezado una conversación
Succulent ID - Please help I forgot the name of this - purple and green variegated euphorbia? Not sure
    3 comentarios
cactus_corner ha empezado una conversación
Wanted erythrina caffra seeds - Coral tree seeds, red wanted for trade. Looking for collecting and or jewelry making. I have natural kona hawaii sea glass for trade or kona... Leer más
    Comentar
cactus_corner ha empezado una conversación
Name this succulent please - At one time knew the name - but it has been too many years. any idea what it is please? Image link:
    3 comentarios
cactus_corner ha empezado una conversación
trade Whisk fern for succulents - Have "Whisk Fern" Psilotum nudum (Family Psilotaceae); looking for offshoots/cuttings of the following: Echeveria small Aloe's - ... Leer más
    2 comentarios
cactus_corner ha empezado una conversación
Kailua Kona gardeners - Looking for Kailua Kona gardeners interested in sharing information, cuttings and trading plants and intersted in having a local monthly mee... Leer más
    Comentar
cactus_corner ha empezado una conversación
Aloe Polyphylla purchase - Just scored Aloe Polyphylla with multiple rosettes for dividing - the plant is nicknamed "Spiral Aloe". I have had it before in my... Leer más
    12 comentarios
cactus_corner ha empezado una conversación
Stick Bugs in my garden - I live in Southern California and have a semi tropical garden going for the past few years. I think I have been attracting Stick Bugs! As I ... Leer más
    3 comentarios