5 Publicaciones
bulbinabox ha empezado una conversación
Start of the 2020/ 2021 Hippeastrum season! - Hello everyone, As the days get darker and shorter, I thought to start a new thread to brigten up these grey days. First on the line is Ha... Leer más
2 me gustas    144 comentarios
bulbinabox ha empezado una conversación
Your favorite H. papilio cross is? - I have so many, that is hard to decide... but, I do like this a lot: H. aulicum x papilo
3 me gustas    58 comentarios
bulbinabox ha empezado una conversación
Hippeastrum’s brothers & sisters - Hello everyone, I have the honor to present you some exciting blooms: 1. xHippeastrelia ‘Red Rover’ and 2. Sprekelia formosissima ‘Ear... Leer más
5 me gustas    17 comentarios
bulbinabox ha empezado una conversación
H. reticulatum?! - Hello everyone, I would like to bring back a topic that has been here quite forgotten, thus this new threard. Why? Because I was a bit puz... Leer más
1 me gusta    8 comentarios
bulbinabox ha empezado una conversación
And your favorite Hippeastrum color is? - Hello guys, I would like to know what is your favorite Hippeastrum color. You will laugh, yes, but mine is red! Yes, the dominat red - I sim... Leer más
2 me gustas    120 comentarios