7 Publicaciones
brooksdeb2 ha empezado una conversación
Please help newlyweds with house remodel!! - My daughter and her husband purchased a 50 year old home that has been very minimally updated. They would like to have a larger kitchen, mas... Leer más
    67 comentarios
brooksdeb2 ha empezado una conversación
Help me solve water behind liner after remodel - 20 year old 18 x 40 x16 vinyl liner, galvanized steel side walls with concrete bottom. This is the 4th liner we have had installed in this... Leer más
    Comentar
brooksdeb2 ha empezado una conversación
Need advice on stair remodel. Will this work? - I have decided I want to get rid of the carpet on my stairs and have all wood risers and treads. Underneath the carpet is just the rough woo... Leer más
    13 comentarios
brooksdeb2 ha empezado una conversación
Please help me find this fabric - I am looking for the fabric I found at Joann Fabric. I am recovering my barstool seats and finally found this fabric that works well with my... Leer más
    5 comentarios
brooksdeb2 ha empezado una conversación
Help! Should I paint my built-ins and mantle or keep the stain? - I have repainted my house to lighten things up but am getting conflicting ideas about what to do in my living room with my built in cabinetr... Leer más
    34 comentarios
brooksdeb2 ha empezado una conversación
Need help choosing new rugs, update dining room - I want to thank the wonderful Houzz community for helping me choose paint colors recently. I went with the advice from Leading Design using ... Leer más
    3 comentarios
brooksdeb2 ha empezado una conversación
Need help choosing paint colors - I am having my house repainted and need advice choosing paint colors. I want to go lighter but do not want a bland looking house. I have bee... Leer más
    4 comentarios