19 Publicaciones
Britt E ha empezado una conversación
Help finding table - I'm looking for a long, narrow table to use up against a wall in my kitchen, basically as though it were a bar height counter top with stool... Leer más
    1 comentario
Britt E ha empezado una conversación
Bypass doors advice - I'm replacing bifold doors with bypass doors for a kitchen pantry. The finished opening is 48 in. From what I understand a 1-2 in overlap fo... Leer más
    5 comentarios
Britt E ha empezado una conversación
Mid century house numbers - So I see house numbers pictured like the ones on the red plaque on mid century houses all the time. But, do these other ones also have a mid... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Britt E ha empezado una conversación
What tile floor pattern? - We're putting 12x24 gray tile with grout that blends in our entryway and kitchen. I've always liked a thirds pattern and picture the tiles g... Leer más
    1 comentario
Britt E ha empezado una conversación
What tile pattern? - We're putting 12x24 gray tile with grout that blends in our entryway and kitchen. I've always liked a thirds pattern and picture the tiles g... Leer más
    11 comentarios
Britt E ha empezado una conversación
What tile pattern? - We are replacing our kitchen floors with 12x24 gray tile with grout that blends in with the tile. I've always liked a thirds pattern and pic... Leer más
    3 comentarios
Britt E ha empezado una conversación
How would you modernize this kitchen? - Any ideas on how to update this kitchen? Dilemas include the closet doors, cabinet color (don't love it), what to do about those bricks, and... Leer más
2 me gustas    34 comentarios
Britt E ha empezado una conversación
Advice on painting kitchen cabinets - We are contemplating painting our maple kitchen cabinets white. Any advice on your pros and cons on painting is appreciated. When you paint... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Britt E ha empezado una conversación
Color of flooring help?? - We currently have oak colored cabinets, which we do not necessarily care for. Down the road we may pay to have them repainted and we would ... Leer más
    6 comentarios
Britt E ha empezado una conversación
Gray paint that actually looks gray - Please suggest Sherwin Williams gray paint colors that actually look gray!! Looking for both a lighter and darker gray. Grays we picked keep... Leer más
    3 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...