4 Publicaciones
bklyndanielle ha empezado una conversación
Need to "glam up" my new jeweler's chest - I bought a jeweler's chest today to use as a jewelry armoire. I've been trying to "glam up" my bedroom (with some success) and am wondering... Leer más
    14 comentarios
bklyndanielle ha empezado una conversación
Lampshade for this lamp - I bought 2 of these lamps and bought the lampshades, separately. The shade doesn't seem to be a good fit. Would a slightly larger drum sha... Leer más
    9 comentarios
bklyndanielle ha empezado una conversación
Suggestions for modern, clean, glam overhead light fixture/chandelier for bedroom - My bedroom is attractive, pretty but very casual and sort of "beachy" (light blue walls, white ceiling and moldings; most wall photos/artwor... Leer más
1 me gusta    16 comentarios
bklyndanielle ha empezado una conversación
Trying to find a similar stencil or ideas for custom-making one - A couple of weeks ago, I found a wall stencil that was similar to the design on this duvet cover. (I thought I had bookmarked the site.) I... Leer más
    38 comentarios