6 Publicaciones
binary_eclipse ha empezado una conversación
Pothos Problem Child - Hi guys, I need a little troubleshooting help. About six weeks ago I setup a little garden corner in my office. I tried to choose hardy plan... Leer más
    8 comentarios
binary_eclipse ha empezado una conversación
Free Self-watering planters - Hey guys, A few years ago I built four self-watering containers for myself out of large Sterilite tubs using a tutorial I found on the conta... Leer más
    1 comentario
binary_eclipse ha empezado una conversación
Summer Salad Greens - Hey all, I'm hoping to try and grow some greens I can use for salads this summer, so I'm looking for some good alternatives since the standa... Leer más
    5 comentarios
binary_eclipse ha empezado una conversación
Cucumber question - Hi there, I'm in the process of setting up a container garden on my apartment balcony. I had bought a seedling of a variety of cucumber call... Leer más
    3 comentarios
binary_eclipse ha empezado una conversación
Help with the final details, please? - Hi there, So this year I am using my apartment porch/balcony to garden. I have built four SWC following the instructions on Josh Mandel's pa... Leer más
    3 comentarios
binary_eclipse ha empezado una conversación
Trying to anticipate challenges - Hi there, Well, this is going to be my first stab at container gardening. I live in central OK, zone 7a, in a second floor apartment with a ... Leer más
    1 comentario