61 Publicaciones
Bethpen ha empezado una conversación
Moving to a New Old House - Hi Everyone, I'm pretty much a lurker. I still consider you my invisible friends and inspirations. My DH and I are planning on selling our... Leer más
1 me gusta    37 comentarios
Bethpen ha empezado una conversación
70s mirror behind sofa. Height? - Doing a refresh of my living room. We have this mirror from my in-laws that we’d like to use over the sofa. How high above would you look to... Leer más
    40 comentarios
Bethpen ha empezado una conversación
1.8 million dollars..... - We've been looking at homes recently with the thought of downsizing. This one popped up this week and I just can't believe someone would do ... Leer más
    11 comentarios
Bethpen ha empezado una conversación
Looked at a house today - DH and I have been toying with downsizing. We built our house 30 years ago. Our yard is huge, we have two driveways that are both really lon... Leer más
1 me gusta    34 comentarios
Bethpen ha empezado una conversación
Native American Rug, LynnNM? - DH's Aunt and Uncle lived in Alburquerque for years, he was a professor at the University. They gave DH's parents this rug, which was hung o... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Bethpen ha empezado una conversación
New Puppy. :) - Coming out of hiding to share my new friend. I know you all are suckers for a puppy. My family has had a really hard time for the past two ... Leer más
13 me gustas    35 comentarios
Bethpen ha empezado una conversación
Had I won the lottery..... - This house is near where we spent our vacation as kids. When we were growing up there was an old 40's cape on the lot. I always dreamed of l... Leer más
1 me gusta    10 comentarios
Bethpen ha empezado una conversación
Beautiful Home in Truro, MA - This home was featured in the Cape Cod Times this weekend. I can see living happily ever after here. Truro, MA home
    18 comentarios
Bethpen ha empezado una conversación
Fun MCM Craigslist Set - This would be cute in DD's apartment, but that would mean I'd have to take all the cast offs from here back. :) https://capecod.craigslis... Leer más
2 me gustas    5 comentarios
Bethpen ha empezado una conversación
Another CL rug - Poor DH...I was perusing CL late this morning and found this rug on CL. Offered the guy $400, settled on $550. We hopped into the truck and ... Leer más
    8 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...