55 Publicaciones
bernardyjh ha empezado una conversación
Giving Away my Succulent Plant Collection --> More Details Within - Hey folks, it's been a while since I've posted in this forum. My life fortunately (or unfortunately) has enabled me to travel more often f... Leer más
    36 comentarios
bernardyjh ha empezado una conversación
Bernard's Garden of Echeverias and other Misfits - Hey Folks! Work has been really hectic for me in the past months when I started my new job, but I still find time to feed and water my plant... Leer más
4 me gustas    38 comentarios
bernardyjh ha empezado una conversación
Brooklyn Botanical Garden Annual Members Sale 2016 - On a rainy Wednesday evening, on a not so calming environment, I decided to pay the Brooklyn Annual Sale (Members Day, a day before it opens... Leer más
2 me gustas    4 comentarios
bernardyjh ha empezado una conversación
My Collection of Jades - Crassula Ovatas so far (Need ID Help too!!) - What a great weekend, the CT Show and Sale was spectacular. (though I was hoping to see more show plants, but it was smaller in scale compar... Leer más
1 me gusta    28 comentarios
bernardyjh ha empezado una conversación
Having a Taste for Expensive Cacti is a Serious Problem - Aztekium Valdezii - $205 (Current Bid) Currently going at $205 USD + $20 USD shipping If you have an appetite for such a rare plant, s... Leer más
1 me gusta    7 comentarios
bernardyjh ha empezado una conversación
NYC Spring 2016 - I know it is a little early to kickstart sharing plants for the Spring season, but we were truly "blessed" by El Nino last week wi... Leer más
3 me gustas    70 comentarios
bernardyjh ha empezado una conversación
Curious Looking Jade Gollums - Hey folks, just wanted to share some interesting behaviors of my jades. Remember this guy that I had almost killed due to underwatering? It ... Leer más
2 me gustas    20 comentarios
bernardyjh ha empezado una conversación
Conophytum Minimum Wittebergense - I bought these guys about a few months ago from a friend whom I met off instagram. You can check his page out here.. https://www.instagram.c... Leer más
5 me gustas    8 comentarios
bernardyjh ha empezado una conversación
Apples grown as Houseplants - Hey Folks! Happy Spring! We have been blessed with warm weather temps approaching low 70s this week in New York, and it seems it might stay ... Leer más
4 me gustas    20 comentarios
bernardyjh ha empezado una conversación
Rain, Cold, Go Away - Succulents Wants to Come Out and Play - We had a considerably warm weather this past weekend, it was nice to bring my plants out and enjoy the patio basking for abit.
4 me gustas    14 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...