5 Publicaciones
Ben Breen ha empezado una conversación
Redoing Concrete Porch - I'm redoing my grandparents concrete porch that they had built almost 30 years ago. the contractors that built it used a bunch of broken cin... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Ben Breen ha empezado una conversación
Cabinets shimmed up an inch - I'm in the process of remodeling my kitchen and have installed all of the cabinets. the floor slopes running down from the corner lazy suzan... Leer más
    31 comentarios
Ben Breen ha empezado una conversación
Does everyone like how my kitchen is looking? - Started remodeling my kitchen about 3 weeks ago. Took out a wall that was separating kitchen from dining room and made it open. Went with P... Leer más
2 me gustas    23 comentarios
Ben Breen ha empezado una conversación
Is the new roof color a mistake? - I dont think I like the color me and my girlfriend decided on for our roof. The new color is gaf timberline pewter gray. anybody have any co... Leer más
    7 comentarios
Ben Breen ha empezado una conversación
Please HELP!!! I think I picked the wrong color for my roof:( - So after much thought me and my girlfriend decided on the gaf timberline pewter gray color for our roof. I didnt think it would look bad but... Leer más
    11 comentarios